Presented by Alan Riley, Consultant
Where commercial property is sold subject to existing leases, will the 2nd edition or the 3rd edition of the SCPCs be used? Are they good enough on their own, or should bespoke clauses be used? Key issues analysed include:
- VAT and TOGC provisions;
- How contracts deal with rent arrears;
- How contracts deal with service charge hand-over and sinking funds;
- General points on pre-completion estate management (dealing with ongoing licences to assign, 1954 Act matters and rent reviews);
- How contracts deal with the hand-over rent deposits;
- The insurance position on an investment sale.