This full Day “Roadshow” Conference is presented by Helen Swaffield and Jeff Zindani
The scale and pace of change with civil litigation shows no sign of slowing down.
Keeping up with developments is not only a professional responsibility, but makes commercial sense, as mistakes or old practices may cost you and your firm money.
The course covers: an update on the reform agenda, recent cases, CPR changes, case law updates and a pragmatic guide from 2 first class speakers. Unmissable!
This course will provide a timely update on:
- The State of The Nation: From Jackson to Online Courts
- Update on CPR Changes: Key Rule Changes
- ADR/Mediation – Latest Guidance from the Court of Appeal
- Service Pitfalls
- Litigants in Person: Guidance from the Supreme Court
- Court Fees: From Limitation to Abuse of Process
- Part 36: The Latest Case Law and Traps for the Unwary
- Costs Budgeting: Practice and Procedure- From Precedent H’s to Precedent R’s
- Relief from Sanctions – More Guidance from the Court of Appeal
- Setting aside Judgements –Up to Date Case Law and Practice
- Disclosure and Inspection of documents: New Rules?
- Hot Costs Topics-Proportionality and Latest Guidance
- The New Debt Protocol: Practical Tips