Presented By Stephen Desmond
The most recent revision to the Con29 form has resulted in new and modified pre-contract search questions for conveyancers to consider.
This presentation will outline some key issues that arise when advising a client on any adverse result from the local search.
Topics covered will include:
- Cases on liability for inaccurate replies, old planning condition & short period of ownership
- The purpose of the new enquiries concerning listed buildings
- New questions about recorded public rights of way and legal orders associated with such rights
- Key elements of the Sustainable Urban Drainage System
- Community Infrastructure Levy: the charge, liability, statutory notices and enforcement measures
- Prescribed information about maps and statements, deposited in connection with town and village greens